Thursday, January 20, 2011

BESTIES ;)

Some people says : 

    They say it take a minute to find special person , an hour to appreciate them,
               a day to LOVE them, but the entire life to forget them ......

But...i will says :

            You're the friend I know I can act like a complete idiot 
                            with and NO MATTER WHAT you
                              will stand there laughing with me . 
              You're the friend that i can get completely mad at, 
                     and then having you stand there with a 
       funny face completely ignoring the fact that I'm mad at you ,
                              and just burst out laughing.

               You're the friend that I can trust with EVERYTHING..
                     There isn't a thing in the world I would doubt
        telling you about because I TRUST you with my WHOLE heart .

           You're the friend that ha been trough ROUGH times with me 
                         and we still come out STRONG.
 
             You're the friend that I would run to if in trouble .

      You're the friend that has ALWAYS tried to help me out .

       And well you know what ? You're a person that I consider my
                                          BESTFRIEND .(you-awak-appled)

1 comment: